Eni Consortium Wins UAE Concession Agreements

Fecha : 14/01/2019 @ 01:12
Fuente : Noticias Dow Jones
Emisora : Eni (ENI)
Cotización : 14.054  0.134 (0.96%) @ 10:35
Eni Cotización de acciones Gráfica

Eni Consortium Wins UAE Concession Agreements

Eni (BIT:ENI)
Gráfica de Acción Histórica

6 Meses : De Nov 2018 a May 2019

Haga Click aquí para más Gráficas Eni.

By Patrick Costello

 

Eni (ENI.MI) said Saturday that it signed two concession agreements in Abu Dhabi to acquire a majority stake in two offshore exploration areas as part of a bid by the Italian energy firm to expand its presence in the United Arab Emirates.

The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company awarded the concessions to a consortium formed by Eni and Thailand's PTT Exploration & Production PCL (PTTEP.TH), Eni said.

Eni will hold a 70% stake in the Offshore Block 1 and Offshore Block 2 exploration areas for 35 years, with PTTEP holding the remaining 30% stake, it said.

Under the agreements, Eni will serve as the operator, investing more than 844 million dirhams ($230 million) with PTTEP to explore for oil and gas, and appraise existing discoveries in the two blocks' 8,000 square kilometers, Eni said.

The exploration phase of the agreement has a maximum period of nine years, with the overall concession term extending to 35 years for development and production phases upon successful exploration.

The two blocks are the first to be awarded among those offered for commercial bidding by ADNOC as part of Abu Dhabi's first open-block licensing strategy, the Italian energy firm said.

ADNOC has an option to hold a 60% stake if a commercial discovery is made, Eni said.

 

Write to Patrick Costello at patrick.costello@dowjones.com.

 

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

January 14, 2019 01:57 ET (06:57 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2019 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Su Consulta Reciente
BMV
FIBRAPL14
Fibra Prol..
BMV
AMXL
América Mó..
BMV
ME
IPC México
BMV
ALSEA*
Alsea
FX
USDMXN
United Sta..
Las acciones que ha visto aparecerán en este recuadro, lo que le permite volver fácilmente a las cotizaciones que ha consultado previamente
Registrarse ahora para crear su lista personalizada de acciones en streaming.

Cotizaciones PLUS están en tiempo real. Cotizaciones NYSE y AMEX están con retraso de por lo menos 20 minutos.
El resto de las cotizaciones están con retraso de por lo menos 15 minutos al menos que se indique lo contrario.

Al acceder a los servicios disponibles de ADVFN usted acepta quedar sujerto a los Términos y Condiciones

P: V:mx D:20190527 04:10:52