Tiger Resource (LSE:TIR)
Gráfica de Acción Histórica
2 Años : De Abr 2018 a Abr 2020
RNS Number : 9088U
Tiger Resource PLC
03 April 2019
For immediate release
3 April 2019
Tiger Resource PLC
('Tiger' or 'the Company')
The unaudited portfolio value ("PV") (based on investments and cash only) at 31 March 2019 was 0.35 pence per ordinary share.
Investments held by the Company as at 31/03/19
Name Number of Share price Valuation
African Pioneer PLC 59,529,532 2) 51,411
Anglo American PLC 11,500 20.535 236,152
BMR Group Plc (note 3) 2,500,000 0.0000 -
Barkby Group Plc 60,606 0.0445 2,697
Bezant Resources Plc 55,555,556 0.0010 55,556
Block Energy Plc 1,250,000 0.0390 48,750
Corallian Energy Limited
(note 4) 20,000 1.5000 30,000
ETFS Copper 1,760 20.816 36,637
Galileo Resources plc 6,516,667 0.0067 43,662
Goldquest Mining Corp. 173,500 0.0560 9,716
Jubilee Metals Group
PLC 1,169,600 0.0233 27,252
Pantheon Resources 31,500 0.2860 9,009
Revelo Resources Corp. 216,667 0.0072 1,560
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
B shares 2,700 24.280 65,556
Total Investments 617,958
Colin Bird, Executive Chairman of Tiger commented "Although the Company has reported a modest decline in its NPV for the current quarter mainly resulting from continuing tough market conditions, particularly with smaller cap stocks in the natural resource sector, the above NPV does not reflect the 61.54% increase in Block Energy Plc's share price on Monday 1 April following the news release by the company confirming that production testing at its well 16a in the West Rustavi field in Georgia delivered a test flow rate of an average of 1,100 bopd versus the previously announced target production rate of 325 bopd. We will continue to follow Block Energy Plc's progress with interest in the coming weeks."
1) The above PV calculation is based on 184,347,070 Ordinary shares with a nominal value of 0.1 pence each ("Ordinary Shares") being the Company's issued share capital of 188,847,070 Ordinary Shares less 4,500,000 Ordinary Shares held in treasury.
2) African Pioneer PLC ("APP") is a private investment company in which Tiger owns 50.75 per cent of the issued share capital and this investment is valued on the basis of Tiger's share of APP's assets (cash plus investments) at the quarter end date for the purpose of computing the quarterly PV.
3) The shares of BMR Group Plc ("BMR") were suspended at the company's request on 7 February 2018 and subsequently de-listed in August 2018. This investment is being carried at zero valuation until further details are released by BMR Plc relating to the company's future plans.
4) Tiger holds 20,000 shares in Corallian Energy Limited ("Corallian"), an oil and gas appraisal and exploration company which has an interest in 5 petroleum licences in the UK and operates in the private domain. This investment has been valued at cost.
5) Cash funds held by the Company at 31 March 2019 amounted to GBP25,389.61
6) All reporting is made on a quarterly basis and accordingly the next announcement will disclose the PV per share and investments as at 30 June 2019. The Company will disclose its investments on a quarterly basis when disclosing its PV.
The information communicated in this announcement is inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation 596/2014.
For further information please contact:
Tiger Resource Finance
Plc Raju Samtani, Director +44 (0)20 7581 4477
Beaumont Cornish (Nomad) Felicity Geidt +44 (0)20 7628 3369
Novum Securities Plc Jon Belliss +44 (0)20 7399 9425
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
April 03, 2019 02:01 ET (06:01 GMT)