Tiger Resource (LSE:TIR)
Gráfica de Acción Histórica
1 año : De Abr 2019 a Abr 2020
RNS Number : 6897E
Tiger Resource PLC
05 July 2019
For immediate release 5 July 2019
Tiger Resource PLC
('Tiger' or 'the Company')
The unaudited portfolio value ("PV") (based on investments and cash only) at 30 June 2019 was 0.37 pence per ordinary share.
Investments held by the Company as at 30/06/19
Name Number of Share price Valuation
African Pioneer PLC 59,529,532 2) 52,226
Anglo American PLC 11,500 22.445 258,117
BMR Group Plc (note 3) 2,500,000 0.0000 -
Barkby Group Plc 60,606 0.0475 2,879
Bezant Resources Plc 55,555,556 0.0009 50,000
Block Energy Plc 625,000 0.1000 62,500
Corallian Energy Limited
(note 4) 20,000 1.5000 30,000
ETFS Copper 1,760 19.702 34,676
Galileo Resources plc 6,516,667 0.0051 33,235
Goldquest Mining Corp. 173,500 0.0812 14,088
Jubilee Metals Group
PLC 1,169,600 0.0333 38,948
Pantheon Resources 31,500 0.2125 6,694
Revelo Resources Corp. 216,667 0.0120 2,600
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
B shares 2,700 25.810 69,687
Total Investments 655,650
1) The above PV calculation is based on 184,347,070 Ordinary shares with a nominal value of 0.1 pence each ("Ordinary Shares") being the Company's issued share capital of 188,847,070 Ordinary Shares less 4,500,000 Ordinary Shares held in treasury.
2) African Pioneer PLC ("APP") is a private investment company in which Tiger owns 50.75 per cent of the issued share capital and this investment is valued on the basis of Tiger's share of APP's assets (cash plus investments) at the quarter end date for the purpose of computing the quarterly PV.
3) The Company sold 11,500 Anglo American Plc shares on 2 July 2019 realising net proceeds of GBP258,646.67
4) The shares of BMR Group Plc ("BMR") were suspended at the company's request on 7 February 2018 and subsequently de-listed in August 2018. This investment is being carried at zero valuation until further details are released by BMR Plc relating to the company's future plans.
5) Tiger holds 20,000 shares in Corallian Energy Limited ("Corallian"), an oil and gas appraisal and exploration company which has an interest in 5 petroleum licences in the UK and operates in the private domain. This investment has been valued at cost.
6) Cash funds held by the Company at 30 June 2019 amounted to GBP29,123.67
7) All reporting is made on a quarterly basis and accordingly the next announcement will disclose the PV per share and investments as at 30 September 2019. The Company will disclose its investments on a quarterly basis when disclosing its PV.
The information communicated in this announcement is inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation 596/2014.
For further information please contact:
Tiger Resource Plc Raju Samtani, Director +44 (0)20 7581 4477
Beaumont Cornish (Nomad) Felicity Geidt +44 (0)20 7628 3369
Novum Securities Plc Jon Belliss +44 (0)20 7399 9425
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rns.com.
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
July 05, 2019 10:14 ET (14:14 GMT)