Tiger Resource (LSE:TIR)
Gráfica de Acción Histórica
6 Meses : De Oct 2019 a Abr 2020
RNS Number : 8809Y
Tiger Resource PLC
06 January 2020
For immediate release
6 January 2020
Tiger Resource PLC
('Tiger' or 'the Company')
Quarter-end NAV Update
The unaudited portfolio value ("PV") (based on investments and cash only) at 31 December 2019 was 0.31 (30 September 2019 - 0.31) pence per ordinary share.
Investments held by the Company as at 31/12/19
Name Number of Share price Valuation
African Pioneer PLC 59,529,532 2) 54,718
BMR Group Plc (note 3) 2,500,000 0.00000 -
Barkby Group Plc 60,606 0.09750 5,909
Bezant Resources Plc 55,555,556 0.00200 111,111
Block Energy Plc 625,000 0.04500 28,125
Corallian Energy Limited
(note 4) 20,000 1.50000 30,000
Galileo Resources plc 6,516,667 0.00500 32,583
Goldquest Mining Corp. 173,500 0.08295 14,392
Jubilee Metals Group
PLC 1,169,600 0.03900 45,614
Pantheon Resources 31,500 0.16498 5,197
Revelo Resources Corp. 216,667 0.00294 637
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
B shares 2,700 22.3948 60,466
WisdomTree Copper ETFS 1,760 19.5659 34,436
Total Investments 423,188
1) The above PV calculation is based on 184,347,070 Ordinary shares with a nominal value of 0.1 pence each ("Ordinary Shares") being the Company's issued share capital of 188,847,070 Ordinary Shares less 4,500,000 Ordinary Shares held in treasury.
2) African Pioneer PLC ("APP") is a private investment company in which Tiger owns 50.75 per cent of the issued share capital and this investment is valued on the basis of Tiger's share of APP's assets (cash plus investments) at the quarter end date for the purpose of computing the quarterly PV.
3) The shares of BMR Group Plc ("BMR") were suspended at the company's request on 7 February 2018 and subsequently de-listed in August 2018. This investment is being carried at zero valuation until further details are released by BMR Plc relating to the company's future plans.
4) Tiger holds 20,000 shares in Corallian Energy Limited ("Corallian"), an oil and gas appraisal and exploration company which holds interests in 5 basins in the UK; Central Graben, Inner Moray Firth, Viking Graben, West of Shetland and Wessex and operates in the private domain. This investment has been valued at cost.
5) Cash funds held by the Company at 31 December 2019 amounted to GBP143,358.80.
6) All reporting is made on a quarterly basis and accordingly the next announcement will disclose the PV per share and investments as at 31 March 2020. The Company will disclose its investments on a quarterly basis when disclosing its PV.
The information communicated in this announcement is inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation 596/2014.
For further information please contact:
Tiger Resource Plc Raju Samtani, Director +44 (0)20 7581 4477
Beaumont Cornish (Nomad) Felicity Geidt +44 (0)20 7628 3369
Novum Securities Plc
(Broker) Jon Belliss +44 (0)20 7399 9425
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
January 06, 2020 08:07 ET (13:07 GMT)